Loren Willis / Staff Writer

The Auburn Plainsman
News

College seniors finally see the light

It's the time of the year when many seniors are starting to see a ray of light at the end of the tunnel.Four years have come and gone, and seniors are asking themselves "now what?"For some, the next step after graduation may be furthering their education, traveling or, for the lucky ones, landing a dream job."After graduation I plan on moving back home and living with my parents and attending graduate school for my master's degree in elementary education," said Laura Elliott, majoring in human development and family studies with a concentration in infant to pre-school ages.Many hope living with their parents will be a successful way to help them save some money.Elliott said she is excited about graduation but sad about leaving Auburn and her friends."Auburn has been my home for the last four years, so it's going to be weird not living here anymore," Elliott said.

The Auburn Plainsman
Campus

Glomeratas given to students since 1897

Beyond rolling Toomer's Corner, Tiger Walk and call-outs on Cater Lawn, lies another Auburn tradition embedded in the history of the University.The Glomerata, Auburn University's yearbook, has been produced and distributed to students at no charge since 1897."There are 112 volumes of the Glomerata," said Benjamin Arnberg, editor-in-chief of the Glom and a senior majoring in English.

More articles »