Meet the five candidates for 2019 Miss Auburn

The Top 5 Miss Auburn candidates were announced Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2018, on the back steps of Cater Hall.

Five candidates are seeking to represent the University as Miss Auburn.

Miss Auburn is a position held by a women during her junior year, elected to serve as the hostess of the University to campus, community and alumni.

The Elections Council announced the Top 5 at call-outs on the back porch of Cater Hall on Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2018.

Formal campaigns began Wednesday at 3 p.m., and the election will be held Tuesday. Students can vote through a link on AUAccess from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Results will be announced that evening on the back porch of Cater Hall.

A debate will be held on Monday at 6 p.m. in the Student Center Ballroom for all SGA major candidates, which includes president, Vice President, treasurer and Miss Auburn.

If no major candidate receives 40 percent of the vote, a runoff election will be held Thursday after a day of campaigning on Wednesday. 

We gave each of the candidates for Miss Auburn 30 seconds to pitch their case to students. Here's what they said.

We sent a questionnaire to each of the Miss Auburn candidates. To read their responses, click on the links below.

Share and discuss “Meet the five candidates for 2019 Miss Auburn” on social media.