TV networks and game times announced for three of Auburn's games this season

<p>Bo Nix (10) runs the ball during the Auburn vs. LSU game Saturday Oct. 26, 2019, in Baton Rogue, La.</p>

Bo Nix (10) runs the ball during the Auburn vs. LSU game Saturday Oct. 26, 2019, in Baton Rogue, La.

The SEC announced on Tuesday the game times and TV networks for three of Auburn’s games this season, including the first two weeks of the 2020 season. 

Auburn’s opening game versus Kentucky on Sept. 26 will kick off at 11 a.m. CST and air on the SEC Network inside Jordan-Hare Stadium. 

This decision comes at the SEC’s request as the conference asked for early selections due to the unusual college football season. This will assist the conference and individual schools when preparing while still being COVID conscious. 

Any games not selected before the beginning of the season will follow the standard season rules where the times and TV networks will be announced 12 or six days before the game. 

Auburn’s Week 2 game against Georgia on Oct. 3 will begin at 6:30 p.m. CST on ESPN. The Tigers will be taking their show on the road to Athens, Georgia, in this year’s edition of the Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry. 

Auburn’s Week 4 contest at South Carolina has been narrowed down to either 11 a.m., 2:30 p.m. or 3 p.m. CST. The TV network hosting the game will either be the SEC Network, the SEC Network alternate channel or another ESPN channel. 

CBS also selected and announced its six games plus the SEC Championship. They have opted in for the first two weeks then scattered the other four games throughout the season.

Auburn was included in one of the CBS selections as it was announced that the Week 6 game between Auburn and LSU will be played at 2:30 p.m. CST on CBS Oct. 31 in Jordan-Hare Stadium.  

Mattison Allen | Sports Writer
Mattison Allen

Mattison Allen is a senior from Springville, Ala. She's majoring in public relations communications with the goal of becoming a sports information director one day. 

@mattcurtlynn

mca0049@auburn.edu

Share and discuss “TV networks and game times announced for three of Auburn's games this season” on social media.