Mattison Allen | Sports Writer

Articles

Auburn prepares for Iron Bowl of gymnastics

“Everybody is going to have to keep their head on straight,” Graba said. “It’s a tough environment, it's a tough arena and obviously it’s a tough match-up. Anywhere in the SEC is a tough match-up, but it is the Iron Bowl of gymnastics. So I’m trying to get a lot of young people to understand what that means.” 

Auburn falls on the road to No. 8 Kentucky

“I was really happy with the team’s fight and focus tonight,” said head coach Jeff Graba. “They stayed determined throughout the whole meet. This was a tough meet because we asked a lot of some young people."

Young Tigers looking to rebound against No. 8 Kentucky

“[Kentucky] is a younger team this year, but they are really talented,” said head coach Jeff Graba. “They look like they came out of the gate at the same rate as us. They made some mistakes, but they’ve definitely got a high scoring potential.” 

Auburn legend, Hall of Famer Kevin Greene passes away

Former Auburn linebacker and Hall of Famer Kevin Greene has died at age 58. Greene was a walk-on at Auburn, but ended his career as the SEC Defensive Player of the Year and ranks third all-time in sacks in the NFL.

Tigers return to the field after 21-day hiatus

“You’ve just got to be flexible, and you’ve got to be prepared for the ‘what-ifs,” Malzahn said. “That’s just part of the new normal. The teams, I’ve said this all along, that adjust and stay focused and not get caught up in all the stuff, they’re going to have an advantage, so that’s really our mindset, what it’s been."