Kickoff time for Auburn versus Texas A&M set

<p>Dec. 5, 2020; Auburn AL, USA; Tank Bigsby (4) runs the ball for a big gain during the game between Auburn and Texas A&amp;M at Jordan Hare Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Todd Van Emst/AU Athletics</p>

Dec. 5, 2020; Auburn AL, USA; Tank Bigsby (4) runs the ball for a big gain during the game between Auburn and Texas A&M at Jordan Hare Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Todd Van Emst/AU Athletics

For the second time this season, Auburn is set to take on a ranked opponent on CBS at the 2:30 p.m. CST time slot.

The SEC announced kickoff times on Sunday, with the Tigers set to battle Texas A&M from Kyle Field in College Station, Texas, this Saturday.

Auburn has never lost in College Station, with a 4-0 record all-time there.

This matchup is comparable of the Tigers' latest game, where both teams are fighting for a chance to stay alive in the SEC West, for a shot at traveling to Atlanta for the SEC Championship in early December.

Both Texas A&M and Auburn are coming in at an identical 6-2 record, with the Aggies riding a three-game win streak. Meanwhile, Auburn's defeated ranked opponents in back-to-back games.

The Tigers have had two games broadcast on CBS this season, splitting the game results with one win and one loss.

Caleb Jones | Sports Editor

Originally from Helena, Ala., Caleb Jones is a senior studying journalism at Auburn University. He has been on staff with The Plainsman since 2019.

You can follow him here on Twitter: @calebjsports

Share and discuss “Kickoff time for Auburn versus Texas A&M set” on social media.