SGA's guest pass policy released

The updates that Auburn SGA announced to Auburn's student football ticket policy in May were officially released this week.

According to AUBTix.com students may bring a non-Auburn student to a home football game by turning in a student ticket for a guest pass and paying the difference between the face value of a standard ticket and the price of a student ticket. The amount of guest passes available on a game-by-game basis is limited.

The upgrade fees are as follows:

Opponent Date Upgrade Fee
Clemson Sept. 3 $90
Arkansas State Sept. 10 $15
Texas A&M Sept. 17 $70
LSU Sept. 24 $80
UL - Monroe Oct. 1 $15
Arkansas Oct. 22 $55
Vanderbilt Nov. 5 $45
Alabama A&M  Nov. 19 $10

To give or receive a guest pass, one student will provide another with a ticket via the online system. Both parties will receive an email notification of a successful transaction. The student that receives that ticket must pay the upgrade fee to claim the pass and enter the stadium with his or her guest. The deadline to give or receive a ticket for a guest pass is 11:59 p.m. CST on the Wednesday prior to each game.

Guest passes are only available for home games and can only be provided by one currently enrolled Auburn student to another. Student-athletes are not eligible to give or receive guest passes and only the recipient can return the provided ticket back to the original owner.

The guest pass claim period is Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Students must pay the upgrade fee to claim their guest pass at the North Arena Box Office. Upgrade fees must be paid via cash, check or credit card. Fees cannot be billed to a student's eBill.

Guest entrance is only available through Gate 6 on game days. Students are not allowed to claim guest passes for other students and guests will not be allowed to enter without the student who purchased the guest pass.

Share and discuss “SGA's guest pass policy released” on social media.